Auto insurance is a good thing to have, and in most states is REQUIRED by law. Auto policies can be written to provide liability protection (including bodily injury and property damage) for suits brought against you, as well as physical damage coverage for your own auto. The insurance companies represented by Koenig Insurance offer a wide array of auto insurance products, all at fair and competitive prices. The price you pay may seem even more attractive if you qualify for any of our possible DISCOUNTS.
We also offer insurance coverage for all types of motorized vehicles, including but not limited to, Motorcycles, Recreational Vehicles, Golf Carts, and Watercraft. CONTACT one of our advisors today to see how we can protect you and the things you drive!
Below are some of the most commonly used terms and coverages available in a personal auto insurance policy. We invite you to read over these to better help you understand the basic coverages available and to assist you in making an educated purchase.
- Bodily Injury Liability – Covers accidental injury or death of another person if caused by you in an auto related accident.
- Property Damage Liability – Covers accidental damage to property of others if caused by you in an auto related accident.
- Medical Payments – Covers you, your family, and anyone riding in your car for medical expenses resulting from an accident involving an automobile.
- Collision – Provides protection for damage to your auto as a result of upset or impact with another vehicle or object.
- Other Than Collision – Also known as Comprehensive. Covers your vehicle for damage resulting from perils other than collision. Examples include: Fire, Theft, Vandalism, Striking an Animal, Etc…
- Uninsured / Underinsured Motorist Bodily Injury– Pays compensatory damages as a result of an accident to which you are legally entitled to recover from the owner or operator of an uninsured or underinsured motor vehicle.